CIS608 - Week10 - Summary and theme of the blog

I love blogging. I do maintain my own blog for the technical solutions I find at my work on various issues that we come across in my daily life.

Here is my own blog: http://chandramatta.blogspot.com/

Blogging helps me in various ways - 
1. Creating a simplified solution or creating a small POC to the issue that came across
2. It is the place to save my old work and can quickly be used as a reference. 
3. Easy to share my ideas with others
4. It helps others to headstart for a solution

So I'm pro for the blogging as an assignment. It helped me finding new trends in cybersecurity.

My primary concentration for the blog is - Data breaches, cybersecurity,  and a few emerging trends in the Finance world. In a couple of blogs, I discussed about security measures to be taken care against malware and other cyber threats.

In one of my post, I discussed about using Artificial Intelligence in cybersecurity area. This may help in analyzing the traffic patterns quickly within the network and make decisions accordingly.

I also discussed about a buddying company called ZPASS, and how it is trying to transform total banking industry with its innovative banking ideas.

Following 4 areas are covered in my blog
 - Cybersecurity and data breaches
- How AI can be used in future
- Cryptocurrency and how to protect it from hackers.
- Safeguarding computer network 

·      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CIS608 - Week5 - Enhancing Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence

CIS608 - Week4 - New trends in Financial Services

CIS608 - Week8 - IDS Vs IPS Vs Firewall